Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2007

some real ballard shopping...

Here are the things I'm really picking up at Ballard...














I know these wall pockets aren't anything exciting and new but I'm finally buying some of the Four-Pocket Wood Wall Pockets in white. Another attempt at corraling the endless piles of school and household papers that find their way into my kitchen. These won't take up valuable, limited counter space... hallelujah!















Picking up some fabric while it's still on sale! Both are for my endlessly unfinished craft room. The green is to cover my homasote bulletin boards (ala Martha). The stripe is earmarked for curtains and slipcovers for the stools at my work island. The stripe is much prettier in person.















Couldn't resist these cute pear pushpins for the bulletin board. Got kind of a pear theme going in the craft room that started with some fruit botanical prints I picked up at an auction a couple years ago.

No comments: