Photobucket

Monday, June 4, 2007

a little ballard shopping...

Love, love, love Ballard Designs. I think I could live in their catalog and be perfectly content. Hmmm... not sure how that would work, but the catalog does make me happy. Here are a couple things that I would love to buy...


















These new Tole Topiary Plaques. I think two would be lovely flanking a doorway in an entry or any other room where you want to visually fill vertical space without sacrificing floor space. Clever!















Have been loving this Grand Palais Mirror set for a while now. What a pretty way to add architectural detail to a room that is lacking! Faux French ironwork windows... what could be better... except the real thing?














Love the height on these Wire Accents. A pair of these would really make a statement on a sideboard or sofa table.

No comments: