Photobucket

Friday, May 16, 2008

tiny dancers...














Princess and Cha-Cha danced in their very first recital last weekend. It was a whirlwind of craziness with a five-hour dress rehearsal on Friday and two three-hour shows on Saturday but we LOVED every minute of it. I attended all three and enjoyed enough glitter and tulle to last... until next year!





















The dancers pose with their reluctant, but adoring, big brother after their first show.
















Princess did ballet and danced to When She Loved Me. So sweet it made me tear up.




































Cha-Cha did tap and danced to Stray Cat Strut. So funny it made me tear up.





















Eh, I guess I'd tear up no matter what they danced to...

4 comments:

4 flood gates said...

So cute! I love the outfits! And the rock wall behind P. in one of the shots. Pure CT! My girls did the whole dance thing with expensive costumes, $15 tix each to see the show, $35 DVD (no taping of your own allowed, of course we did anyway), flowers,e tc. I felt like an open checkbook, but it was always worth it once they got on stage.

allison said...

Oh, those costumes are beautiful! Stray Cat Strut...so cute. Sounds like a great event.

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!! I'm like that too, tear up at almost anything. It can be hard to control the flood gates when you are brimming with pride and love!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

I wanna see some video!!

And oh my goodness who does Princess look like in the pic of all three?!