Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pb teen pretty...






















Am I too old for this room at Pottery Barn Teen? I'm ga-ga for the gingham chair, the bookshelves are perfect, the style tiles are so versatile, and I love the little ladder stacked with books. I want it all!

Lots of other pretty things in the latest issue...















1.safari animals 2.plum tree lamp 3.plentiful perfume bottle 4.bubble dot mirror set


And a couple of my old favorites are on sale! Now, if only I had a place to put that fabulous mega desk!








1.mega desk 2.beadboard magazine rack

3 comments:

Jake said...

I want. I want. I want....

I just wrote this on the last blog I visited. All these ideas are just too cute and I am hating my house today.

PB is deadly. Must stay away!

allison said...

PB Teen is amazing. I love the style tiles. It's all adorable and cute and so inviting. I'm so glad I don't live near a PB store!

jules said...

I have this exact pottery barn teen beadboard magazine rack if you are still interested. It is new in the box for $150. I have many, many pottery barn, pbteen and pbkids items available. I live near the outlet and shop all the specials so i can resell at half the price of pottery barn. Please email me if you are interested in this or any of my other items/