Photobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2007

baby, it's getting cold outside...

Well, autumn has finally arrived. Autumn weather, that is. The temperatures have finally dipped below 80 degrees and my favorite trees are beginning to turn! I pulled out a pair of suede boots to wear today (yay, I love boots) and my stacks of sweaters are finally calling to me again. Not quite ready for winter coats yet but I'm thinking about them.

Last year I looked everywhere for a coat like this.





















Simple, I know, but I COULD NOT find one anywhere. I think I probably started looking too late in the season. Not going to let that happen again this year. Saw this coat at Design Mom and I'm so excited. How great is that price? And look at all those colors... hmmm... classic, go-with-everything black or grey, or should I have some fun with blackberry or chili pepper?

Or maybe, this one! Maybe in brunette, since I seem to have an obsession with brown lately?

















P.S. Leslie, over at A Room Somewhere helpfully commented that Tulle's sizes run small, fyi, if you're thinking of picking up something cute there, too!

5 comments:

Mumsy said...

Love those both! So cute.

I bought a duffle coat a few years ago--with awesome toggle buttons. But what I really want is one of those!

Leslie said...

yes, they do run small, as in "juniors sizes" small. but SO cute and the quality looks pretty decent. i still haven't been able to wear my green tulle jacket. :(

Shaka said...

i like these coats. i need a nice coat like that!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Ha ha ha...I don't think I'll EVER need a coat like that living in Texas. How sad. I miss the cold sometimes...weird I know, but sweaters and coats and stuff...only memories...

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That navy coat is too cute!