Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2007

get a little closer...



















Finally turning in Assignment #2. I don't think I have the right camera for this. Either that or I really need to find some time to experiment more. Anyway, I wasn't thrilled with my results, but here they are.

The first one is obviously bark from a huge old oak tree in a park that I brought the kids to.

The second one is blueberries from a recent blueberry picking foray.

The third one was the one I really wished had worked out. It's my shower curtain. I have a clear liner and when the water beads up on it the beads reflect the pattern of the curtain in miniature, convex gingham bubbles. I love it... but alas was unable to capture it. I think I may try again if I can find the time.

Off to see what the next challenge is...

No comments: