Photobucket

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

the mommy-cam has arrived...

Check out this fun little gadget...The Flip Video Camcorder. My sister just told me about this today. So cool, thanks Shaka!















Since my oldest was born I've been saying someone needs to invent a mommy-cam, a little camcorder that you could just carry with you everywhere so that you have it for any miscellaneous cute moment . (Yes, I've said exactly that every time! haha) Well, here it is! Someone finally did it... I wish it had been me but I'm just glad it exists.

It's tiny, no lunky camcorder with tapes to lug around; it tapes up to 60 minutes, not like the short video clips the digital camera or cell phone can capture and better quality than those too; it's reasonably priced, unlike many of the digital camcorders out there; it runs on AA batteries, no more missed moments because we forgot to charge the battery; and it has other features that I don't even quite understand... editing capabilities, sends videos to TiVo?!?! The reviews look good, too.

Now we'll have to have two cameras at every event... the digital camera and this... luckily they're both tiny. I figure I'll carry one and the husband will carry the other. Finally there might be some video of Cha-Cha since we gave up carrying the big old camcorder around quite a while ago...

1 comment:

kelly said...

i'd love to hear your review once you get it. it seems like the perfect thing to throw in your purse!