Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

fair fun...


Summer Memory - August 2010

A visit with Shaka's family. Carload night at the country fair. Unlimited-ride wristbands.  Tons of cousin fun!



Pinky's first carnival ride.  Hmm... I think she liked it.




Lots of naughty fair food, of course.




The big girls tried the slide.



Shaka and Thing 4 tried it, too.




Ooh, firetrucks with shiny bells.





And a cute firefighter, too!




A caramel apple coated with coconut for Cha-Cha.  Yum!





Pinky's first corndog.  I think she liked that, too.




Not too many shots of the big boys as they went to ride on the wilder side with Shaka's husband.





The Orange Whip.  A favorite for all, even the big boys.  I think the kids each rode it three or four times.




Around and around and around again.  I'm dizzy just remembering. And I was only watching!




Phew!  We were all beat by the end of the night!  I think we had our fair fun for the year!



No comments: