Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

modern myrtle...






















In our family it's a tradition to give each child their very own set of scriptures when they are baptized. A scripture tote or case goes along nicely. So when Princess was baptized last week I was looking for something cute and fun for her. I did a bit of googling and came across the sweet little tote pictured above.


It's from a site called Modern Myrtle and they make very cute stuff! Right up Princess' alley. It's totally customizable and the array of fabrics to choose from is mouthwatering! I'm just glad I let Princess have her pick... she's a bit more decisive than I. If it were up to me I'd still be waffling on a combination.

She chose these two fabrics on the left. Both designs are Heather Bailey(see her in my blog sidebar,too), a favorite of fabric designer of mine! Princess has such great taste! Lovely choice, now we just can't wait for the finished product to arrive! I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments: