Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

more time flies...













Hey there! Was it really two weeks ago that I last posted? Where does the time go? Speaking of which, this is a photo of Pinky at two months old, frolicking on a blanket on the floor in her bedroom. Blink. She'll be three months old next week. Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital?

We're all having so much fun watching her grow though. She coos for us and has the most impossibly delicious smile. It's infectious, can't be sad or mad or anything but enchanted when she smiles. Seriously. She's a roly poly bundle of sweet. Wish I could package some of it up to share with everyone or just to save for myself when she becomes a willful toddler or a temperamental teenager. Ah well, I'm enjoying it while I can.

I guess I am having too much fun, what with the time flying and all because I just can't seem to get onto the computer to post everything I'd like to. I've still got to get you photos of the nursery and I've got lots of half-finished posts I've been wanting to share but alas time slips away from me. This darling babe, slumbering in the crook of my left arm right now (her favorite place to be), slows down my pace a bit but I'll get to it... I will...

3 comments:

4 flood gates said...

Enjoy that precious babe! You know how quickly it goes by! She's super cute! Sherri

Alissa Nicolau said...

Pinky looks adorable! Any trips planned for this direction?

laina kay said...

Sherri - Thanks! It certainly does pass by too quickly! Can you believe "I" and my "Princess" will be in third grade next year!?

Alissa - Hoping I might get up there for that great fair with the $40. carloads. I was so jealous last year... I've bugged Shaka to let me join y'all this year!