Photobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my little steamer...

















Ordered one of these handy dandy steamers a few weeks ago. It's found a home in my upstairs linen closet for quick wrinkle removal on busy mornings. So far it's been great, it heats up quickly and holds a good amount of water, enough to steam several items.

Surprisingly, The Boy likes the gadget so much that he's adopted the chore for me! He even steamed the packaging wrinkles out of my new shower curtain! Bonus!

Love the fun colors, too, but I wimped out and bought the white one. That way it doesn't clash with anything in my linen closet. Sometimes I'm weird that way...

1 comment:

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Laina....clashing closets? They have doctors who help people with issues like that!! ;)

But I do like the little steamer. Very useful :)