Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hot seat...










While perusing Three Potato Four (a dangerous, but fun, pastime) I came across this little chair. I bought a chair just like this for my nephew a few years ago. My sister loves all things red and retro so I thought it would be perfect for her little guy. I must admit I'm chuckling at the price tag though since I paid a fraction of that amount for it at auction. Gotta love a bargain!

Speaking of red and retro, how darling is this owl piggy bank...

2 comments:

4 flood gates said...

That wouldn't be my favorite auction, would it? How I miss that place & everything else back there! Many congrats on "Pinkie"! She's adorable! Sherri

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Whoa...I just clicked in and I'm like...That's my chair! Mmmm...we love that chair. Baby O has taken a liking to it as well, she will just sit and chill in it every now and then. Thank you to YOU for always finding the best stuff.