Photobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

penchant for paper...


















I have been in love with paper for as long as I can remember. So, even though I don't scrapbook, the world of scrapbooking has been a dream come true for me. That world combined with the internet and...oh, the loveliness to be had!

In my search for the perfect paper for my baby announcements I came across a new-to-me paper designer, Jenni Bowlin Studio.

My heart goes pitter-patter as I peruse the website. If there were any time period I would like to go back and live in it would be the 1930's, 40's and 50's. I remember loving my mother's old storybooks as a child... the illustrations, the prim and proper-ness of it all. I so wanted to be Nancy Drew's best friend, sometimes I still do. Anyhoo, it's been captured and easier to obtain than the real vintage thing.

Even the logo (above) makes me drool.

I want these calendars just to pin-up, as-is, on my bulletin boards. So simple, so sweet.














I want these ones, too.



















The bird papers are dreamy. My brain is ticking away trying to think of something to do with them.














Haven't you always wanted a plethora of these delightfully simple labels?



















Some cute tickets to tack onto invitations.














Reader and Milk Cap Buttons... what to do, what to do?












Okie-dokie, I'm going on and on. Just one more... these Valentine Bingo Cards would be swell incorporated into some sort of Love Day loveliness, wouldn't they?

1 comment:

Shaka said...

hmm, i didn't see this post. how did i miss it? very pretty paper. i was just looking at an old hallmark book of thing 3's this morning and thinking how pretty the pictures. it looks to be the same time period as these things. it was a very cute time.