Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

darling dishes...
















How charming is this little tea set from Ikea. I love how simple they are and the parfait of pretty pastels!

And this diminutive dishware is sweet, too. I'd like them in a larger size for my kids to actually use.
















I've got a fun little trip to Ikea planned with a good friend tomorrow. A little shopping, lots of chatting, happy four-year olds occupied in the ball room... lovely! Maybe I'll come back with some darling dolly dishware, too. Let's see if I can resist...

1 comment:

Alana Goldstein said...

Love IKEA! Have fun. Last time we were there we found the best "big girl high chairs." They are wooden and look more like furniture and they are not plastic and cheap looking. Everyone comments on them!