Photobucket

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

advent calendar #4...















This pretty red advent calendar box is from Red Envelope.


Red Envelope describes it this way...

Avid sweet tooths of any age will enjoy the Christmas countdown with these delectable treats. Using traditional recipes and only the finest ingredients, Portland's Moonstruck Chocolate Company created this festive calendar by carefully pouring, piping and rolling each of the 24 truffles by hand. Exclusively from RedEnvelope.




  • 24 truffles are exquisitely hand-decorated with holiday designs

  • collection arrives in a red, cabinet-style presentation box with brilliant gold lining and red satin bow

  • each truffle box is embossed with a day of the month


Yummy! I think I'd have a hard time sharing the truffles with the kiddos!

I love how the box closes up nice and neat! It seems pretty sturdy, I guess I'd have to fill it up with my own truffles in subsequent years.

Ooh, it's on sale for half-price right now! I might have to get it just for the truffles!

1 comment:

allison said...

Red Envelope is a great source. I love how they package their gifts, too.