Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2007

more from the montessori catalog...

Another post about stuff from that catalog! Can't help it, I love it all! I'm going to do half of my Christmas shopping from that catalog, I swear!

This is my absolute favorite thing... the Piccobello Laundry Game. How cute are all those tiny little pieces. Have I mentioned that I love miniature things? I think Cha-Cha will be getting this and I'm sure we'll all get to play with it, a lot! I'll just have to fight to keep those precious little laundry baskets out of the Barbie box!
















I am loving all these little wooden balancing games, they would be great stocking stuffers!

The Stacking Donkey Game.
















The Pandabo Balancing Game.


















The Balancing Tower.

















The Boy would love this set of Mini-Architect Blocks. So portable!
















We already have a set of these Fractiles. I found them in another catalog a few years ago, but I can't recommend them enough. All of my kids love them and they're the perfect quiet toy for church! We could probably stand to pick up another set since they're so popular.

















How great are these Fraction Block Magnets for making that math concept fun(ish)?

















Bring out the sillies and the creativity with this Shapescapes-Sculpture in a Box Set.














I could go on and on, and I have! I think I've gotten it out of my system. There's more, of course, but I'll stop! Love a fun new catalog!

No comments: