Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2007

evening in new england...























The other night all the munchkins slept over at their cousin's house and The Husband and I were FREE! He came with me to an auction that I usually attend alone while he stays home with the kids. It was so fun to have him there! We scored a mahogany desk for $50. Yeah, I love that place (I'll have to tell you more about it sometime)! Then we went to the little dairy farm up the street from the auction barn and got yummy made-on-site ice cream and watched the sun set. A couple of the cows were even hanging out for the above photo-op. Ahh... evening in New England, with my sweetie, sans children. Lovely.

1 comment:

kelly said...

what fun! it's amazing to me how entirely different the west and east coast are. home made ice cream sounds delicious.