Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

martha, martha, martha!




















It's here! Martha Stewart Crafts! Finally a resource for purchasing beautiful Martha things. Not quite as exciting as the return of Martha by Mail/Catalog for Living would be, (I'm still trying to find things she sold in that catalog... oh, I miss it) but fabulous nonetheless.

Find her new craft line in Michael's craft stores or online at marthastewartcrafts.com. How nice to have both options.

I went right to the website yesterday after I read Oh Happy Day's blog about it. Then last night I snuck over to Michael's after a PTO meeting to see it all for myself.

A full row, plus, of lovely glitter, elegant rubber stamps, versatile punches, colored glassine paper and ooh gorgeous 18"x18" papers! And more, of course. There are lots of pre-assembled kits that look really neat. Not really my style since I'm a dyed-in-the-wool do-it-yourselfer, but there are plenty of delicious raw materials, too! The packaging is, of course, perfect and there are some great organizational products, too, like storage boxes in great colors and sizes.

I could go on and on... Go check it out... lots of eyecandy both in the store and online!

No comments: