Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2007

who knew?

We've become Kashi food lovers. We've enjoyed the Kashi Go Lean Crunch for years, but now we've branched out to their granola bars, crackers, go lean bars, and other cereals. All good! But did you know that they have frozen entrees, too? I was curious about these since I'm trying to convert my husband from going out for lunch every day to bringing lunch. Healthier and cheaper... win, win.
I googled Kashi entrees and found two websites that review frozen entrees! Who knew? So interesting! One just reviews frozen foods, check it out here. The other reviews 'healthy diet foods,' take a look here.

Anyway, the reviews of the Kashi entrees were good so the husband tried them and he really liked them. I have yet to try them, but they do seem like a good healthy, quick alternative to fast food. Handy to have in the freezer and no guilt. I'll take that!

1 comment:

Mumsy said...

We LOVE Kashi! But I haven't branched out beyond the cereal and granola bars. Maybe I should!