Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2007

ahhh... clean




















In my efforts to maintain some semblance of clean, without killing myself in the process, I came across Method Daily Shower Spray. Loving it! Spray it on the walls and shower curtain daily after the last person takes a shower and voila, a clean tub for weeks! Seriously! I didn't clean my tub for about a month (throughout the pre, post Christmas period) and, even right before I did, the tub still looked spotless.

As a bonus, this stuff is totally safe around the tots! The president of the company even drank a shot of it for demonstration purposes! No worries about evil chemical residues when the kids take a bath. Two worries taken care of in one product! Now I just need a product like this for the kitchen floor, oh, and the toilets, and the....

PS This product only comes in ylang-ylang scent... not my favorite. I did write to the company and request other scents... we'll see! Still totally worth it!

PPS Love their grapefruit scented all-purpose cleaner, too! Once again... non-toxic, yeah!

PPPS Target sells the refill for the shower spray, it fills the bottle twice and it's only $4.99!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Method stuff too. Have you tried the cranberry hand soap--ooh, it smells so good I want to eat it!